Commercial Property Purchasing Criteria
- Target cities demonstrating steady population growth. Stonewater invests in commercial real estate (Office, Industrial and Retail) in a city with a minimum population of 300,000 people within a five mile radius of the downtown core.
- Purchase income producing properties. Stonewater ensures its properties are not leased from any third party and ownership can be transferred free and clear of all encumbrances to our company.
- Purchase property at a discount. Stonewater is a value investor. This translates into selecting investments where buildings are at a discount compared to what it would cost to build them www. This discount must be a minimum of 20% but is typically more in the range of 30-60%.
- A minimum purchase of 1,000,000 square feet in any investment city. Stonewater is not interested in purchasing just one building. Our strategy is to build a portfolio of buildings within a marketplace.
- All properties must meet specific construction criteria. Stonewater will only purchase property that is concrete casted, concrete block, concrete tilt up, concrete and steel or steel and glass. We will not purchase industrial buildings that are metal clad or with metal (tin) roofs.
- There must be an opportunity to add value to the property.
Are you interested in enhancing your net worth slowly and consistently while building a steadily increasing residual income? Then we invite you to delve further into our website for valuable insights on real estate investing, as well as information on how our investment opportunities are structured.